This post is all over Facebook right now, and since I don’t bother posting notes on my Facebook (because I have a blog that I enjoy keeping up to date more…) I decided to post it here. I’m not going to tag anyone. Mainly because I don’t really know anyone that reads this, but if you feel the urge to make your own list, then by all means go ahead. The one on Facebook only asks for 25 things, but just in case I decide to go over, you have atleast been forewarned 🙂
1. I believe that Josh is the only person in the world that I could ever spend my life with.
2. I am 100% positive that my son is the cutest little boy to ever grace the planet (though I’m also 100% sure that every mother out there believes the same thing.)
3. If I had the time, I would pursue about 5 different career paths in life: Journalist, Psychologist, High School English Teacher, Interior Decorator & Architect.
4. I am fasinated with old buildings.
5. I tend to over-analyze almost everything.
6. I have kept a journal since I was in 4h grade.
7. I have full intentions of someday publishing my journals from Junior High till now in a book.
8. I burn the same songs on different CD’s over and over again (something that drives Josh crazy!)
9. I HATE to watch sports on TV.
10. I am a firm believer in soulmates, destiny, and fate.
11. I eat more chicken than I do anything else.
12. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper, but have cut it almost completely out of my diet (trying to eat healthy…blah.)
13. I have a love/hate relationship with my Blackberry.
14. I am very shy when I first meet someone.
15. Planning my wedding was probably THE most stressful thing I have ever done in my life.
16. Having my IV inserted when I had Noah hurt 100 times worse than getting an epidural.
17. I have not ran across a man in this world yet that I would ever even consider leaving Josh for (I know a lot of people that say that they would leave their husband/wife for a celebrity…seriously can’t think of one that I would leave Josh for.)
18. The only crossword puzzles I am good at, are the ones you find in People and US Weekly.
19. I would rather text than talk on the phone…talking seems to take up so much more time.
20. I love to scrapbook, but never seem to be able to find time to do it.
21. I love blogging…if that’s not already obvious.
22. Sleeping is one of my top 3 favorite things to do in life.
23. I love to cuddle.
24. I am addicted to Starbucks Mocha Frapaccino’s.
25. I am petrified of roaches.
26. I love to take a bath or a shower…if I have time, I usually take 2 baths a day.
27. I love NASCAR…it’s one of the only sports (aside from some college football) that I will watch on TV.
28. I am OCD about things being clean and in place.
29. Despite the fact that I have a planner on my blackberry, I still keep things in a calender in my purse.
30. I love to make lists…Grocery Lists, To-Do Lists, Things I want to buy lists…it’s sad.
31. Clowns scare me.
32. One of the things I miss the most about not being married, is competing in Beauty Pageants.
33. One day, when we have plenty of money, I plan on opening my own Pageant Coaching School.
34. Josh and I have decided that we are not going to have anymore kids of our own (unless God wants us to)…the next baby we have we are going to adopt.
35. I really think that Global Warming is just a hype…no where near as bad as people make it out to be.
36. I think buying gas is the equivalent of throwing money out a window because of it’s ridiculous price.
37. I absolutely LOVE to shop.
38. If I could only pick one place in the world to visit, it would be New York City.
39. About 70% of my entire wardrobe (shoes included) is black. I love to wear black clothes…
40. I absolutely LOVE Christmas time.
41. I love to celebrate other people’s birthdays…giving gifts is one of my favorite things.
42. People have called me a pushover before because of my genuine concern for other people’s well being…it drives Josh crazy because I always put everyone else before myself.
43. When I was growing up, my family and I lost everything we had to housefires…4 times.
44. I am terrified of fire (wonder why?)
45. I was afraid of the dark until I was about 13…lol.
46. I love scary movies (Halloween is my all-time favorite)
47. I am a hopeless romantic.
48. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author and I always buy his books the day the come out, read them in 2 or 3 days, and then have to wait months for the next one.
49. One day I plan to write a novel about my life and eventually turn it into a movie.
50. Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress.
51. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor.
52. Forrest Gump is my all time favorite movie.
53. I have a small collection of “Gone With the Wind” Memorabilia.
54. I collect Christmas Ornaments for myself, Josh and now Noah.
55. We were originally going to name Noah “Sawyer”.
56. I have a very strong faith in Jesus Christ and know that I can’t do anything without him.
57. My two least favorite “female” things to do: Shaving and Drying my hair (both of which I do daily despite how much I hate it.)
58. I love to put on my makeup.
59. I have a sense of humor that only Josh can seem to match.
60. I am a deep thinker and enjoy philosophical thoughts.
61. I love random facts.
62. I keep a quote journal…full of quotes by celebrities, friends, etc.
63. I have a bad habit of quoting movies.
64. I can pretty much quote word-for-word every episode of “Friends”
65. I watch “Saved By The Bell” re-runs every morning.
66. Despite occasional frustration, I love playing “Suzy Homemaker”
67. I love movies…
68. I can find the most random and indepth meanings in music…meanings most people don’t catch but when they hear me explain it, understand.
69. I am a great listener and love to give advice.
70. After spending 2 years in college and not really learning anything, I have learned the importance of education.
71. I love to lay in the tanning bed!
72. The beach at Sunset is my all-time favorite place to be.
73. I think that people are made to “fit” together….in every way possible. I think each person has someone out there that perfectly completes them.
74. I agree that the first year of marriage is the hardest.
75. I have a bad habit of starting journals, seeing a cute notebook/journal somewhere, buying it, and starting another one. None of my journals ever get filled up.
76. I get really irritated by stupidity and ignorance.
77. I hate to be around people that think they are better than everyone else.
78. I have road rage.
79. It’s a habit I’m working on, but I tend to be critical of people I don’t know.
80. I have never gotten a ticket or a warning while driving.
81. Josh has gotten more tickets since we have been dating than he ever got the 26 years before we met.
82. Josh is my best friend.
83. I love puppies!
84. I hate cats.
85. I am so happy that I married because dating was my least favorite thing in the world to do.
86. I am an alumni of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority.
87. I think movies and TV Shows give sorority girls a bad reputation.
88. I hate needles.
89. I highlight, underline, and make notes in books that I read of things I want to remember.
90. I love to take pictures.
91. I have about 8 CD’s of pictures from my Freshman year of college until now that I have never gotten developed.
92. My favorite thing to wear is jeans and flip-flops.
93. But I love getting dressed up to go out.
94. I hate air-fresheners…they are way to strong and always make me cough.
95. I am a pack-rat…I keep random junk that I don’t need until Josh makes me throw it out.
96. I can not go to sleep if there is stuff (besides blankets) on the bed. The TV remote, clothes…nothing. It all has to be off.
97. I love to exercise (atleast, now I do…I used to hate it.)
98. I hated almost everything about high school and would never in a million years do it over.
99. If I could die and come back as someone else, I think I would want to just come back as me…there are alot of things that I would like to do that I never got to do.
100. I believe myself to be a very real, but somewhat complex person to get to know.
There, now everyone who reads this can say they know a little something more about me…that was actually pretty easy. I could have probably written a few more, but after 100 facts, I’m sure that if anyone has read this, they are bored by now.
Courtney Kirkland is a Southeast Alabama Writer & Designer. Since 2008, Courtney has passionately provided beautiful, intentional design to small businesses & bloggers and encouraged thousands to walk in a rich faith in any situation.