I'm a Single Mama doing what I love and fueled by Grace, Mercy, and a whole lot of coffee. I'm so glad you are here!

Hey, friend!

I'm Courtney.

basic logo design

brand strategy

brand strategy + website

pre-made customization

tell me more

In the Snow We Play

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Stacie says:

Love the snow pictures! I am so disappointed as we normally have snow by now. We don’t have any πŸ™ My daughter and I have been anxious to go out and play in it. If it ever decides to snow. LOL

2. beautiful pictures. of course the subject is adorbs!

3. LOL – I bet if he was born and spent half of his live in Canada (ahem!) like us we would probably love Florida more instead. I guess I’ll go through your blog to see if I can retreat finding a nice pic of the paradise πŸ™‚

visiting from “memories captured”

• Courtney Kirkland says:

Haha! I bet! I understand completely. We grew up in South Alabama, so the break from the hot weather and humidity is a nice change. I’m sure you can find some beach pictures on here somewhere. πŸ™‚

4. Meagan says:

Oh I love these pictures! What a fun, fun winter y’all will have! It’ll be a winter to remember for sure!

5. Venus says:

LOVE THIS! You did such a nice job on the layout (the pics are great on their own, of course, but so much better together)! πŸ™‚

6. Carolyn says:

I used to live in a cul-de-sac and the did the same thing with the snow. It made for the best place to play!
    Great photos of your son, stunning eyes.

7. Voni says:

Alaska does grow on you, doesn’t it? Glad you’re here.

8. Life As Wife says:

Jealous of all your snow!!

9. this is a very beautifully taken picture and as a photoshop addict did you happen to touch up the looks? brilliant anyway!

10. Ashley Sisk says:

Enjoy some for me little man…since I hardly ever see it!

1 2 3 4

copyright Β© 2008-2022 | Courtney Kirkland

MENU

Courtney Kirkland is a Southeast Alabama Writer & Designer. Since 2008, Courtney has passionately provided beautiful, intentional design to small businesses & bloggers and encouraged thousands to walk in a rich faith in any situation.