I played along with this last week [I think it was last week…my days are all running together at this point] and wanted to join in again this week. It’s hosted by MannLand5. You just copy and paste her fun questions and fill in your answers. Simple, right?
1. What color do you wear the most? I wear a lot of black and brown. I really don’t own a whole lot of color…a few darker items of clothing and some white, but I wear mostly neutral.
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000 easy. Do you KNOW how much photography stuff I could buy with that? Or how many bills I could get paid off?
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I am obsessive compulsive about my kitchen being clean and my floor being swept. I can’t stand crumbs and dirt and junk all over the place. It irks the stew out of me. I am also weird about how things look when I write them. If I don’t like the way that it looks I tear out the page and rewrite it.
4. I really need to start……….? Running and Exercising again. I used to do it all the time, but I have slacked off.
5. What was the first blog you ever read? Hmmm…I honestly can not even remember.
6. Do you collect anything? Notebooks and Journals. Lots of them are empty…I tend to buy new ones when I like them. I collect scrapbook stuff…if you could call that collecting.
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Depends on what kind of kiss you mean. I had a boy kiss me by the water fountain in Kindergarten. But I didn’t have my first real kiss until I think the 7th Grade.
8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I try not to. I usually do it at a stop sign or at a red light or something. But normally there isn’t anything that important for me to post.
That’s all for today, guys. I’m beat. I would love to turn in Early for the Evening, but tonight is the Season Premier of ARMY WIVES and there is NOOOO way I’m missing that one. 🙂