basic logo design
brand strategy + website
This little baby is floating around the blogosphere and I have seen it on several different blogs. Therefore, I can’t really give credit as to where it originated. LOL But, no matter, here are my answers 🙂
1. Where were you three hours ago? Making Josh’s lunch before he left to go to work
2. Who are you in love with? Josh & My Jesus…although I don’t really love them both the way that God says we should. Working on it though 😉
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? I can remember back to about the age of…6 and I don’t remember ever eating one. But before then, you’d have to ask my mom.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yep. There’s a pink pen on the floor next to me.
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? Hmm…I don’t really remember. Whenever my mom and sister were here we went, but I don’t remember before then.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? In July when my Paw Paw died.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope.
10. Are you hot? Not right now. But that comes and goes. LOL
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Dr. Pepper
12. What are you wearing right now? A T-Shirt and a pair of shorts
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? We wash it…usually at the car wash thing
14. Last food you ate? A pack of cheese crackers.
15. Where were you last week at this time? At home, I think.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope. I haven’t gotten any new clothes in a while. LOL
17. When was the last time you ran? LOL does running from the playground to the car count? I did that last week.
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? I
pretended to watched some of the Rays Game last night while I was eating supper.
19. Your favorite animal? Puppies
20. Your dream vacation? Hawaii or Jamaica or the Caribbean…pretty much anywhere tropical for 6 or 7 days, with Josh where I can sleep late in a hammock on the deck of a beautiful Island House, soak up some sunshine, get massages, read…ah. How nice that would be.
21. Last person’s house you were in? Mine
22. Worst injury you ever had? I messed up my knee playing softball years ago and it still gives me fits
23. Have you been in love? Yep. And I fall more and more in love with my wonderful Husband every day. 🙂
24. Do you miss anyone right now? My Grandparents, My parents [wish they lived closer], and my husband [wish he didn’t work all the time]
25. Last play you saw? James & The Giant Peach. Saw it with my Drama class my Sophomore Year of College. Pretty Good play. Very imaginative what they did with such a small stage.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? I don’t know. I think Josh would have said it was my innocence and sweetness that I caught him with. He said it made him wonder what I was all about. Guess it worked 🙂
27. What are your plans for tonight? Cleaning up [most likely when Josh gets off so that he can watch Noah for about an hour], catching up on my Bible Study, maybe Basketball at church, cooking supper and GREY’S ANATOMY @ 9:00!!!!
28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment? Hmmm….our Youth Pastor Sheldon commented on my status when my computer crashed yesterday.
29. Next trip you are going to take? Going home to Alabama in November
30. Ever go camping? Once, when was like 12.
31. Were you an honor student in school? Yep. I was a big geek. 😉
32. What do you want to know about the future? I don’t really care to know anything about the future. That takes the fun out of things and makes you anticipate the negative. I’m happy with learning what I can and living like I should every day and enjoying it with my family.
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? Not right now, but I usually do when I go somewhere. Speaking of, I’m almost out. [Hint Hint Hubby! :)]
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Yep. Sometime in December…not excited. I hate the doctor.
35. Where is your best friend? He is at work
36. How is your best friend? He’s tired. He’s working alot and needs a good vacation.
37. Do you have a tan? A little bit. I need to work on it some more, but since it’s “Fall” and eventually I will start wearing jeans all the time, it’s no big deal.
38. What are you listening to right now? The TV
39. Do you collect anything? Books, picture frames, I call myself collecting “Gone with the Wind” memorabillia, but I haven’t bought anything in a long time.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? My neighbor. She says that she isn’t, but she gossips all the time. And my sister. LOL But she’s only 17 so what do you expect? 🙂
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? I’ve only ever been pulled over once [knock on wood] the weekend before our wedding I was leaving Dothan going to Josh’s cousins rehersal dinner and I got pulled over for speeding. Almost 80 in a 45…I didn’t get a ticket though. 🙂
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Well, yea. All the time when I had braces.
43. What does your last text message say? “That’s really funny…” in response to my sister
44. Do you like hot sauce? Nope
45. Last time you took a shower? Last night.
46. Do you need to do laundry? When do I not? lol
47. What is your heritage? No clue.
48. Are you someone’s best friend? I hope so
49. Are you rich? LOL Only in Jesus 🙂 And in love.
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping